We had a client ask about ?Before and After School Programs? in New Jersey Schools and I decided to do a bit of research?. It seems most schools offer this service, with many utilizing the services of private companies or the Y.M.C.A The websites below give you detailed information. I will continue to add to this list as I research each area. Please note: The Before and After School program may not be available in all schools in any one district.. Please make sure you ask about the particular school your child will be attending as well as whether the program is Before, After or ?Before and After?. Also note that some schools also offer a summer program as well.
Before and After School Care List for NJ
Champions currently operates tuition-supported programs that accept third-party assistance in these New Jersey cities:
- Before and After School care for?.Bedminster
- Bridgewater New Jersey
- Deptford New Jersey
- Keansburg New Jersey
- Long Branch New Jersey
- Marlboro New Jersey
- Morganville New Jersey
- Neptune New Jersey
- Passaic New Jersey
- Perth Amboy New Jersey
- Salem City New Jersey
- Sergeantsville New Jersey
- Sewell New Jersey
- Washington Township New Jersey
- Westville New Jersey
Visit Champions at http://www.klcschoolpartnerships.com/about/locations/nj.php
The B.A.S.C. Network ??http://www.thebascnetwork.com/
- Cranbury New Jersey
- Metuchen New Jersey
- Monroe New Jersey
- Sayreville New Jersey
- South Amboy New Jersey
- South River New Jersey
These Towns Offer Before and After School Programs as well???
- East Brunswick New Jersey offers a ?before and after school program?, however, it is 2 separate programs, the Community Programs runs the ?Before School? Contact number 732-613-6982 and the Township runs the ?After School? program and can be contacted at 732-390-6825 Visit the EB website at http://ebnet.org
- Old Bridge Township offers a ?before and after school program?. Visit http://www.oldbridge.com/content/50/128/default.aspx to learn more.
- Jamesburg New Jersey offers a ?Before and After School Program?The Website is http://www.jamesburg.org/childcare.html Contact Number is 732-521-0244
- South Brunswick New Jersey offers a ?before and after school program? and the contact number is 732-297-7800?.for Tuition Fees/Charges/ Information Package
- Spotswood New Jersey offers a ?before and after school program? and it is run by the board of education. The contact number is 732-723-2201 and the website for more information is http://www.spotswood.k12.nj.us The Program is called C.A.R.E.S.
The Y.M.C.A in Freehold New Jersey ?.. Http://www.ymca.org Phone 732-462-0464 ext. 120?.Please call for information regarding the programs available for the particular school you are interested in for the following area?s.
- Millstone New Jersey ? Before and After School Program ?
- Manalapan New Jersey ?Before and After School Program?
- Englishtown New Jersey ?Before and After School Program?
- Freehold Twp New Jersey ?Before and After School Program?
- Freehold Boro. New Jersey ?Before and After School Program?
- Colts Neck New Jersey ?Before and After School Program?
- Howell New Jersey ?Before and After School Program?
Information may change ?.always check the programs before moving into a new area if you require before and after school care services.
If you know of any other Towns/Schools we can add to this list please let us know and we will add them immedialty?I am also adding this information to the NJ School Page I haven?t yet created